Instagram Contest Rules
Terms & Conditions of 10,000 followers Instagram Contest Giveaway
1. The 10k followers contest (the “contest") is open to people aged 18 and over who enter the contest.
2. Prize of one night at Grouse Mountain Lodge subject to availability and blackout dates.
3. Employees or agencies of Glacier Park, Inc. (GPI, we) it's group, companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the contest may not enter the prize draw.
4. Entrants into the contest shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. The closing date of the contest is whenever GPI’s Instagram account reaches 10,000 followers.
6. One winner will be chosen by a random draw.
7. GPI accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from Grouse Mountain Lodge).
8. The winner will be notified by social media after 10,000 followers are acquired. If a winner does not respond to GPI within 14 days of being notified by GPI, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and KFT shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and GPI shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the contest and the winner shall participate in such activity on GPI’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by GPI and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by GPI and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize contest, all entrants consent to the same.
12. GPI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the contest or accepting the prize. GPI further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the contest
13. GPI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GPI in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. GPI shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
15. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply; void where prohibited.
16. Promoter: Glacier Park, Inc. 774 Railroad St, Columbia Falls, MT 59912