Practices in general, and more specifically as stated below:
- Reduction or elimination of the use of all possible hazardous chemicals in all operational locations through product substitution and process changes. This includes products that contain chemical constituents that are regulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and/or the U.S. Department of Labor, or chemical constituents and/or physical properties that would otherwise make it a hazardous waste.
- Decrease waste from packaging, over-purchasing, old products, and inappropriately stored products at all times.
- Maximize the use of recycled-content products in all possible areas.
- Continually search for ways to improve the protection of the environment though operational changes and other methods where feasible.
For information about the National Park Service shuttle.
This shuttle provides passenger and luggage transportation between the West Glacier Train Station and both the Lake McDonald Lodge and the Village Inn in Apgar. This shuttle does not stop at any campgrounds, although many are within walking distance of the two stops. Reservation must be made by calling our Central Reservations office at (406) 892-2525. Shuttle Brochure
The Belton Train Station Shuttle is priced at:
- Apgar Village Lodge: $6/adult and $3/child one-way
Lake McDonald Lodge: $10/adult and $5/child one-way
This shuttle provides transportation between the hotels located on the east side of Glacier National Park, including Glacier Park Lodge, St. Mary Lodge, Many Glacier Hotel, Swiftcurrent Motor Inn and the Prince of Wales. This shuttle is perfect for guests who want shuttle service along the Eastside of Glacier National Park (trailheads & hotels). It also provides round trip service to the Prince of Wales Hotel while leaving the driving to us.
The East Side Shuttle is priced at $10/adult and $5/child for each segment so please refer to the map and schedule for one-way pricing.
The Cut Bank area trailheads and campgrounds are approximately 5 miles from the drop off on highway 89. Visitors getting off here will have a significant walk to the campgrounds.
The shuttle should operate from June 8, 2013 to September 22, 2013. However the shuttle will not operate between Chief Mountain border crossing and the Prince of Wales after September 17, 2013.
View our brochure
The Hikers Shuttle is priced at $10/adult and $5/child for each one-way trip.